Friday, May 16, 2008

The Password

************.

Hello this is me. Password. And cussword sometimes. The best thing about my life is change. I change. And more often than you think. You’ll find me in various incarnations. Men remember me for their girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, wife, ex-wife, and whatever is easy for them to remember. And women, oh they’re different lot. A ‘numbered’ lot I should say. Primarily, they’re all about dates. And you know what I mean by dates, don’t you! Let me elucidate. The First Date. The First Anniversary. The First Night. The First Light. The First Cup. The First Hiccup. The First Coffee. The First Toffee. The First Encounter. The First Ticket Counter. The First Kiss. The First Miss. Period.

Surprisingly, you’ll never see. I’m encrypted. But still, I’m a star *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... nice one Jeets!